Plans for Kitchen Improvements
Either paint ceiling white and leave beams brown, or paint beams white and leave ceiling brown.
- Front Door- Painting it (and windows) Turquoise + hang up our Kinsale Pic on the door, on the inside
2. When you walk in, on the right, put up a few Ganchos on the White Bookshelf side, for the cooking apron and tea towels
3. Underneath the shell pic on the left hand side, put up this little ledge, to hold phones while charging, etc
4. Above this window, put up a Lack shelf
5. Put up this turquoise shelf next to the fridge
6. To the right of the fridge, in front of the washing machine, put in a storage unit to hold 3/4 recycling containers, for bottles, plastic, cans, etc
7. To the left of the fridge put in a shelving /storage unit, maybe similar to the Billy bookshelf
8. And above that bookshelf, one more Lack shelf
9. Above the sink, put in this little corner unit for the soap/sponge, etc, and then hang pots/pans where the soap/sponges are now
10. To the left of these shelves, paint 3 Ikea spice racks white and hang up to use to hold oils/vinegars, etc
11- Pain this cabinet white. Then underneath, put up a rail to hang stuff on OR a shelf.
12. Hang up this shelf above the spatula rail, for kitchen stuff
and here as well: